We've decided that each issue we'll bombard an artist recently debuting with a hot CD with 40 questions pertinent and impertinent. This issue it's the turn of exciting American grunge band GRAMMATRAIN.
Continued from page 2
29. Why does God exist?
"Only he can know."
30. When are you coming to the UK for a concert?
"As soon as we're invited."
31. What do you think is the biggest problem of Christians
32. Name the first thing you would do if you were
33. What do you think of politics?
"Can't stand them."
34. Why are you a Christian band?
"We are all Christians."
35. What's your opinion on the 'Toronto Blessing'?
"We don't know enough about it to comment."
36. What are your ambitions?
"To cause people to think and, most of all, cause myself to think."
37. What's the most important thing you want to tell your
"Human nature is inherited by all of us, and it's unfortunate."
38. Do you know who Dennis Bergkamp is?
"The guy who invented Taco Bell."
39. Do you know who Ralph Van Manen is?
"The first guy who ate at Taco Bell."
40. Do you know the name of the Queen of Holland?