Hanging in There is a book about God, you, the Bible, prayer, church, relationships, sex, feelings, doubts, love and, above all, 'hanging in there' as a Christian.
If you're new to the Christian Faith or a long-serving Christian who could use a bit of encouragement, this book is for you.
This is an ideal book to give to young people who have become Christians. It deals with the following topics:
1. Clearing the Confusing - The 'how' and 'what' of a Christian
2. Rule no.1 - God loves you heaps!
3. God in a book - Making sense of the Bible
4. Finding God in the book - Getting the most out of the Bible
5. 'Um... God?' - About prayer
6. Church - What? Why? Which?
7. 'Our kid's gone weird' - Living with parents who aren't Christians
8. Missionary dating - Romance with a non-Christian
9. Too much too young - About sex and stuff
10. When you feel like a dog - Can you trust how you feel?
11. I believe, I think! the dilemma of doubts
12. The devil and co. - About satan, demons, etc
13. Plugged into God - About the Holy Spirit
14. Bible bashing - How not to
15. My biggest mistake - Living Horizontally
16. Hanging in there - The key to remaining a Christian
17. Appendix: Promises, promises.