Their debut CD 'Forget Me Not' is just about to land in the shops so Cross Rhythms took the opportunity to throw a multitude of questions at Aylesbury techno rock team AS IF...
Continued from page 2
29. Do you think the Christian music scene is growing in the
30. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened
"We decided to hide from an organiser at a venue. He went straight up to the cupboard we were hiding in, opened the door and said, 'Hello, you must be the band.'"
31. Apart from yourselves, who is the most underrated artist
in the UK?
"Geoff Mann - although he has now passed on, his albums should be massive."
32. Choose:- Amy Grant or Michael W Smith?
33. Coke or Pepsi?
"Coke (it's the real thing)."
34. BBC or ITV?
35. Football or rugby?
36. What are your ambitions?
"To grow more hair."
37. Do you get financial or spiritual help from your local
38. Do you subscribe to Cross Rhythms?
"Well, we buy it."
39. Have you ever played the Cross Rhythms
40. Do you think revival is coming to Britain?
"We are beginning to see the green shoots of recovery."